This Summer has been a really great time to get outside and enjoy all that is available for my family in the great outdoors! Cooper is turning 5 in a few months but it seems like this kid is going non-stop! If we aren't keeping him occupied, he is causing trouble. Allyson chose to skip Summer Camps this year and that was a decision she quickly regretted. This lead to being right beside Cooper in his escapades of trouble for the first month of the Summer.
We took to the great outdoors quite a few times to get the energy out! My family is blessed to live in an area that has worked hard to preserve nature to it's once beautiful glory.
There are many reasons why a family should get outside together:
- Vitamin D - Let your body soak up those rays from the sun!
- Burns Calories - A family that burns calories together, has more fun!
- Exercise can keep you happy - Exercise leads to happy, leads to less stress and more enjoying life!
- Healthy competition - Challenge your kids to a dance off while you walk! Oh, the laughs you'll have!
- Great place to learn about nature and local history - There is so much to learn about out there. Start with bugs and your possibilities are endless!
If those reasons don't make you want to get outside with your family, just go now because I told you to. You won't regret it! Don't forget the sunscreen.
How is your family getting outside this Summer?
The post is brought to you by Activate by Bloglovin and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.